February Flower Exchange

knit-bloggers share the wealth and warm up winter for our fellow stick-weilders

1.20.2005

finally moving...

i heartily apologize to all who have been waiting anxiously for the start of the flower exchange... i completely forgot i had a houseguest coming on sunday, so i spent all day saturday cleaning. and as i'm 22 and crazy, we've essentially been partying or sleeping ever since. OY! i must be old, cause i could only stay out till THREE am tonight... haha.

but i digress! the list is DONE, we are officially closed to entrants, and it's time to get matched up :) anyone who hasnt received an email from me yet, please contact me. in fact, please contact me ANYWAY to let me know you DID receive your info, cause i AM after all very over-tired, and i could have definatly missed someone. but look, 23 members! not so bad for my first major web-based 'event'!

dont forget, you can post before AND after pics here. i used a random number generator to set up a chain, so you're not getting a flower from the same person you're sending one to. you're free to post pics of your work in progress, and the recipient wont know its theirs until it arrives in the mail :)

i dont know about other areas of the country, but here on long island i could USE some flowers right about now, time to get craftin'!

6 Comments:

At 7:15 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Hi, I just got my invite and joined, but I haven't been added to the sidebar. If I'm typing this while you're doing it, sorry! TY :)

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Ulla said...

Hello Alice

I'v got my secret friend.Don't tell her anything.

Ulla

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

I got my pal! Thanks for organizing this.

 
At 7:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://zrnnqzrx.com/hdeu/xxyg.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://xtezrspe.com/gbhy/hjik.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 7:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 7:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://zrnnqzrx.com/hdeu/xxyg.html | http://skgvkhqy.com/akpa/dvtg.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home